Please consider your purchases carefully, as there is no refund unless there is a fault with the jewellery. If so, please contact me. I will request for you to return the item by registered post to me, once receiving and after checking the jewellery has not been worn or damaged I will process a complete refund unless you would prefer an exchange.
We want you to love your jewellery, so if you feel that you have to return a piece, please go ahead, but you must follow these rules…
How to return a piece of jewellery:
- Send an email to Kirsten@luka.com.au to obtain a Return Authorisation.
- The returned item must be returned to Luka within 21 days of the original shipment.
- Secure your item(s) and all the original paperwork you received with the item in a plain box (available at the post office), or the packaging we used to send it to you.
- Any jewellery must be returned in the same condition as received. Any pieces that have been altered, resized or damaged will not be accepted for return.
- Send the package using Registered Mail as this is the safest way to ship high-value items. LUKA is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- If you received the item as a gift purchased at www.luka.com.au and wish to return it, you may return the item for exchange only – a credit will not be issued.