7-day Return Policy if you do not like your piece
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase when you receive it, you may return your piece within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of your purchase price. Please contact me to initiate a return. You will have to wear return postage. Please understand that I cannot accept returns of pieces that show signs of wear. After checking the jewellery has not been worn or damaged I will process a complete refund unless you would prefer an exchange.
30-day Return Policy for manufacturing faults
All our pieces are hand-made and checked for any faults. If your piece proofs faulty within 30 days please contact me. I will request for you to return the item by registered post to me, once receiving and after checking the jewellery has not been damaged by wrong treatment I will process a complete refund unless you would prefer an exchange or repair.
We want you to love your jewellery, so if you feel that you have to return a piece, please go ahead, but you must follow these rules…
How to return a piece of jewellery:
- Send a message to us to obtain a Return Authorisation.
- After receiving your piece it must be sent back to Luka within 7 days for personal reasons and within 30 days for faults.
- Secure your item(s) and all the original paperwork you received with the item in a plain box (available at the post office), or the packaging we used to send it to you.
- Any jewellery must be returned in the same condition as received. Any pieces that have been altered, resized or damaged will not be accepted for return.
- Send the package using Registered Mail as this is the safest way to ship high-value items. LUKA is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- If you received the item as a gift purchased at www.luka.com.au and wish to return it, you may return the item for exchange only – a credit will not be issued.